STADIUM NAMING RIGHTS
With Mercedes-Benz opening its new North American headquarters in Atlanta, the company wanted to make a strong impression on the community. Engine Shop identified Arthur Blank’s new multi-purpose stadium as the icon of that commitment and worked closely with AMBSE and Mercedes-Benz to negotiate the deal.
- Multi-platform sponsorship beyond naming rights
- New home of the Atlanta Falcons and the Atlanta United FC (MLS) in 2017
- The 27-year partnership provides Mercedes-Benz with a clearly defined presence in the Atlanta Community and allows the brand to tap into resources beyond the traditional naming rights sponsorship
- Upon its completion in 2017, the stadium will be home to the National Football League’s Atlanta Falcons and Major League Soccer’s Atlanta United.
- The multi-purpose stadium will also host other major sports and entertainment events, including the Super Bowl LIII in 2019 and NCAA Men’s Final Four in 2020